Monday, August 2, 2010

Who's Watching Me?

Have you ever had that funny feeling like you were being watched by a pair of eyes?  I had that same feeling while I was feeding the goats the other night.....



Mr. Froggy, quiet and safe in his little hole, kept his eyes on me while I walked back and forth with armloads of hay.
Little did he know that he sparked my imagination and inspired me to consider dyeing up some new wool colors...greens, golds, coppers, rich browns...and maybe a new rug hooking design???

6 comments:

Kim said...

Great pics. I love frogs. He has great color. I'm sure you will capture it in your dye pots and create a great rug.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Great pictures, Kris. Thanks for sharing.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Cathy G. said...

Great froggy colors! Can't wait to see what you come up with! Cathy G

凱許倫 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
woolwoman said...

Please show the colors that come from your dyepot - those are "my" colors but I can sure leave that frog behind - I did not know Michigan had tropical looking frogs like that - he would have scared me to death LOL ! Mel

Michelle said...

Had to put this up as my screen saver...loved the smile and the eyes following me.