Monday, August 23, 2010

Sheep Costume Parade!

I'm just back from the Michigan Fiber Festival and it was a fun, fun, fun week-end!  I just had to share a few amusing pictures of the Sheep Costume Parade!

My personal favorite...Darth Vader and a Storm Trooper Sheep!

A witch and a Woodland Fairy sheep....

Not sure about this one but I'm thinking it's a Dragon Fly sheep....
I've never seen them do this parade before but it was a big hit with the festival-goers...what a fun idea!...but you can be sure that my pampered little sheep would never tolerate being dressed up -*sigh*
My friend Neil, with his award-winning Black Face Scottish Ram...he won Supreme Ram Champion at Fiber Fest...you rock, Neil and Whitey!!!

My friend Eli, wearing a hat that Neil made from Wensleydale curls!  Tres chic, Eli!!!
I'm already counting the days until next year's festival....
 

5 comments:

Kim said...

Hahaha That parade is a hoot! Great idea and obviously very entertaining for the spectators!
Kim

Jacqueline said...

loved the pic's...

April DeConick said...

Looks like it was a blast!

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

What a fun parade! Enjoyed seeing the pictures.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Kris ~
Looks like great fun!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren