Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Rugs Of The Day - March 31st

March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb....
( Under The Willow, designed and hooked by me)
 That's what I wrote in my first post for Rug Of The Day, and now that this is the end of March, I feel I ought to post a lamb rug.  Or several lamb rugs...
(Emma's Garden, designed and  hooked by me)

(Have Ye Any Wool, designed and hooked by me)

Emma and Lumi, my inspirations and models!
~~~~
Whew!  I did it!  There were times that I wasn't sure that I could come up with a new post and a new rug every day.  I must admit that I will feel a little lost now-perhaps I will take on this challenge again another time when I have collected a new batch of rug samples to show you!  I do appreciate your visits and your comments and thank you for making my posts part of your day.  I am grateful for your company and companionship!  Please continue to stop by and visit...and I will continue to write about my fiber adventures.  My dad said to me once "Kris, you always have a story", and I believe that I do!  And I'd love to share them with you.

10 comments:

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Kris ~ Job well done!!!!! I love this last post ~ sheep rugs are my favorite ~ and those sweet sheep of yours ~ how lucky to have them for inspiration!! You will have blog withdrawal now ~ bet you'll be tempted to post something tomorrow!!

HomeSpunPrims said...

Kris,
Your sheep rugs are all special. And your models are so sweet! I really enjoyed seeing the rugs every day this month. Thank you for taking the time and for sharing the creative way you and others bring a rug to life.

bittersweet said...

Kris, I have followed along with all your wonderful rugs, so special and all the time you took sharing with us.Sorry it has ended. Can't wait til you come up with another "batch".

Deb said...

I haven't left many comments over the past month, but I've looked at the rugs every day and have really enjoyed looking at each and every one of them, especially the Angel rug! ;o) I hope that you do this again!! And I hope to see you at one of the monthly T&C's get togethers soon.

Debra Lloyd said...

Oh, I am sorry to see your month of rugs end. I looked forward to it each day!

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Hi Kris,
I too will be sad to see the rug a day posts end . . but I'm sure you will have more fun and interesting things for us to see!
Of course I love thee lamb rugs, as I've been on a bit of a "Lamb kick" myself!

Enjoy the spring!
Lori Ann

Rugs and Pugs said...

Kris ~
Thanks so much for sharing so many rugs. I enjoyed seeing each and every one of them.
I hope you will do it again soon.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

woolwoman said...

Kris - thanks for showing a month of rugs! It was awesome to see so many rugs I love done in many different prospectives. Thanks for the inspiration. Mel

Unknown said...

Kris--it's really a good post,your sheep rugs are really nice.Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing all the rugs and the talent in making them.

Thanks