Monday, May 21, 2012

Mark Your Calendar...We're Doing It Again!

Spruce Ridge Studios
Open House and Tent Sale
Saturday June 23, 2012
10 am to 2 pm
(sale starts at 10 am sharp-no early sales please!)

There will be clearance-priced wool and rug hooking patterns, and craft-related products at reduced prices.  Also vintage, one of a kind, and antique treasures!
All sale items will be under the tent in my back yard.
For your regular rug hooking shopping needs, my studio will be open during the sale.
Visa, Master Card, and Discover accepted.
Please contact me for directions.
 

2 comments:

Brighton Wool Gatherings at That'll Do Farm said...

Rats, I'll be taking a class in New Hampshire that weekend. You wouldn't consider changing the date just for me, would you????

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

is this a traveling show? would love for you to come on down to VA and set up that tent here in September!!!!

would love to come Kris ~ know you'll do swell :)