Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wool (deal) of the Week

Wool, wool, wool, can anyone ever have too much wool?
I've been rummaging around in my wool closet...and maybe I have just a little more than I can store right now....so during the summer months, I will be posting a Wool Deal of the Week.
Here's how it works:  The Wool Deal prices will be good for one week only, from the time of my blog post.  I will post when the deal ends. The wool will be unwashed, off the bolt, and shipping is not included in the price.  Quantities are limited so first-come, first-served.  Just give me a call during normal business hours with your Visa, Master Card, or Discover numbers.

Here's the first Wool of the Week:
Green-on-green windowpane plaid!  Who couldn't use some more green?  Trees. Leaves. Frogs. Fish. Borders. This would also dye up wonderfully with a wash of golden yellow (making it a softer yellow-green).

$15.50 per yard

This deal expires Thursday June 7, 2012!

2 comments:

Mugwump Woolies said...

Sounds like fun! Just posted a finish on my blog of a pattern I bought from you by Lori B. Might have to shop for another soon! Love the green wool.
Robyn

Robin Leuschen said...

Oh my !! I will be giving you a holler for sure !! I love that wool !! I am fairly new still, and need to really build a good stash....lol
Robin