Thursday, November 13, 2014

Woolly Little Flash Sale

Today only!  A warm and woolly flash sale on a cold, gray November day!
Here is Wool Ewe Be Mine, a design adapted from Notforgotten Farms and offered by Spruce Ridge Studios.  I hooked this little sweet mat a few years ago, using neutral textures with a lovely red heart. You don't need a lot of different colors to make this look great! I used quillie circles in the sheep's body but you could also just hook little curlicues for the fleece.  I hooked the background in straight rows to simulate boards.  It's a nice contrast to the curves of the heart. The size is 16" x 14" so it hooks up quickly and I think it would make a great Christmas gift for someone special!
Again, I drew up too many of this pattern because I thought it was so adorable, so you get to profit from my exuberance!
This woolly little Flash Sale lasts ONLY today, Thursday November 13th (lucky number 13!) and runs all day (9 pm EST) or until I run out of patterns.  It is only for the Wool Ewe Be Mine pattern.  
This flash sale will offer 4 monks cloth patterns at 30% off (deeper discount for all you monks cloth fans) and 6 linen patterns at 25% off.  First come, first served, in the order that your order is received.  Shipping and sales tax (if you live in Michigan) is extra.
Here is a link to my website in case you need any more information:

No comments: