Wednesday, November 12, 2014

That Time of Year!

Yes, it's that time of year!  Time for Holiday shopping and Christmas shows...and here is my favorite!
All The Trimmings Holiday Show in Chelsea, Michigan
It takes place Saturday December 6th
 from 10 am to 4 pm.  
(I'm giving you lots of time to mark your calendar)
 It's really a lovely, cozy little show with handmade items from Michigan artists, including wood carvings, jewelry, antiques, collectibles, felting, honey, folk paintings, pastels, counted cross stitch, textiles, rug hooking, and fresh greens. I personally do some of my own shopping at this show.  We purchase our Christmas wreaths and greens (they're always SO fresh!) and I've gotten some wonderful gifts too (earrings, fresh roasted coffee, wood carvings, and antiques).  I've heard some first time attendees say "Wow!  This is a GREAT show!"
The town of Chelsea is also having their Hometown Holidays celebration, so you can shop all day in the quaint town of Chelsea...and if you didn't know, the actor Jeff Daniels lives in Chelsea and founded the Purple Rose Theatre there!  The Common Grill is a special and favorite place for those who are looking for a tasty bite to eat!
Did I  mention free parking, free admission, and free refreshments?
If you are planning on attending, send me an email with your address and I will mail you a postcard with a discount when you shop in my booth.
I hope to see you there!

No comments: