Monday, June 23, 2008

A fun time at the Mansfield Hook-In


We had a great time on Saturday at the Kingwood Center in Mansfield Ohio. Many heart-felt thank-you's to Katie Allman for putting on a fun and special day to rug hook, shop, and visit with friends. The rug display was absolutely wonderful. I wish I would have taken more pictures of the rugs. This was one of my favorites:

A gorgeous proddy rug! This was made by Ruth Treen. It reminds me of the proddy rugs I saw in England (Thanks to Katie Allman for identifying the maker of the rug).

Emma has settled down a little bit today and she is not rattling our windows with her baa-ing. She still "talks" but it is more gentle and quiet and sounds like a purr-like baa. She is trying to buddy up with Lumi. She still avoids me at all cost but she is constantly curious about what is going on while I am doing my chores. She walks down to the end of the pen and "talks" to the goats too. They just can't figure her out!

No comments: