The new Spruce Ridge Studios website went live yesterday afternoon and I can't tell you how thrilled I am to have this beautiful new look!
Here's some of the great features I like about the new website:
- Organized and easy to navigate.
- Pictures and pages load quickly.
- Convenient search option at the top of the page....type in the name of a pattern or product and find it fast.
- Create your own "wish list" for future reference.
- Shop day or night (in your PJ's) at your convenience with the new easy-to-use shopping cart.
I will be adding textured wool to the "Wool Fabric" page in the near future. This is another new feature that I am really excited about offering. Please also note that if you don't want to use the shopping cart, you are still able to download an order form and mail in your orders.
If you have trouble getting the new website to come up, please clear your cache, cookies, browser, or history. I had to go through several of these steps before it came up for me.
I really can't say it enough....thank you so much for your patience and understanding during the time my website was under construction. I know how inconvenient it was and I appreciate that you have hung in there. My webmaster, Nate, had a monumental job of rebuilding from the ground up and his hard work is very much appreciated!
Your comments are always appreciated too! Enjoy the new Spruce Ridge Studios!