Sunday, December 12, 2010

One of the reasons I love Michigan!

Snow, of course!  Here is what my back yard looked like this morning...
and then about 4 0'clock this afternoon....
I'm so excited about our first major snowfall of the season!
Emma
Ruby.  
The only way you can make her stand still for a picture is to feed her a little hay.  
By the way, come a little closer....Ruby wants to share a secret with you.....
 "My mom finished her Blog Challenge project on Friday before she came out to feed me my evening hay!"

Oh Ruby, I told you not to tell!!!!!!!!
~~~
Yes, it's true!  I started my project on Tuesday evening and finished it on Friday afternoon!  I wonder how my other blog sisters are doing on their challenge?!?!  (Tee Hee! Sorry girls, there's no stopping me when inspiration hits!)
It's killing me not to show you all!  I hope Ruby doesn't give out any more secrets until December 20th.

7 comments:

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Finished!! Congratulations to you ~ I've yet to start ~ but I will!! I know it's great and I'm dying to see your project!!! Love Emma's sweet face!

Cathy G. said...

That Ruby takes after her human Mom! She's too good at keeping a secret! LOL I Can't wait until Dec 20th!!
Cathy G

Susan deGeneres said...

Hi from a fellow Michigander,

I'm in Lapeer County and the snow has been falling and the wind is blowing. I'll enjoy it immensely, unless the power goes out! LOL If that happens well doesn't work and that means there's no water for anything.

I really enjoy your blog. I'm not a "hooker" but I love your work. And your animals are all quite charming too.

Hugs,
Susan

Rugs and Pugs said...

Kris ~
It's snowing in northern Ohio too, but you've gotten more than us. I don't mind at all.
That Ruby is a little tattle tale!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Julia said...

I'm anxiously waiting for December 20th to see your big secret challenge. Love your wooly friends... JB

Maria said...

DONE??? What the heck! Nothing like putting the pressure on the rest of us! I'm glad ALice hasn't started her project either. Maria

woolmaven said...

I can't wait to see all of your finished projects. I'm sure they will be awesome! Cleveland is being hit again with a major storm and it might not end until Wednesday. Guess hooking will help pass the time as we are stuck inside....