Thursday, July 22, 2010

On The Road Again!

I'm hitting the road again to vend at a wonderful fiber show in picturesque Charlevoix, Michigan!  It's this week-end so make your plans now!

Saturday July 24th  10 am to 5 pm
Sunday July 25th 10 am to 4 pm

Fiber Arts Festival at Castle Farms
5052 M 66 North
Charlevoix, MI  49720

We set up a great booth last year and I am SO looking forward to being there again this year!  It was fun, fun, fun!!!  I have been feverishly preparing lots of goodies for the show.  And I'm so excited because I just got in the most WONDERFUL textured woolens (I'm washing them up right now), and I'll be bringing them along.  I'm not kidding, my heart skipped a couple of beats when I opened up the boxes!!!  I'm already color-planning in my head, thinking about using these gorgeous textures for my next project! 

This is the courtyard at Castle Farms.  The whole complex looks like Olde English stone buildings and yes, there is even part of it that looks like a castle.  A truly fascinating place to visit.  You can go to their website and get more information and see a few more pictures too.
Be sure to scroll down toward the bottom of the page for the link that gives more information about the fiber show.
All the vendor booths are inside (air conditioned!) and the courtyard pictured above is used for the fashion show, demonstrations, and more.
If you come to the show and mention that you read about it on my blog, I'll give you 10% off of any one regular-priced item in my booth.
See you there!!!

7 comments:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

oh boy! how beautiful is that building?...wish I were going with you!
Have a great time, and a sfae trip...have fun!
~Lori

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Have great show! That setting does remind me of merry olde England! The vendors look great ~ wish it were closer!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lori Ann Corelis said...

Oh how I wish I could be there!!!
Have a great show!!
Lori Ann

Debra Lloyd said...

Darn--this is the one weekend we are not up north! Just my luck...have a safe trip and a great time.

Heidi, at London-Wul said...

Hi Kris,
Your lovely blog has been features on the RHD main page.
Thanks for your journaling!
Cheers,
Heidi