Friday, April 23, 2010

Goat Power!

Goats seem to be the theme of the day.
First of all, there's my sweet little Zack.  He is anxiously awaiting his Spring shearing.
~~~
Last week, I was fortunate to visit the Ohio Rug Camp at Punderson State Park.  The rug show was wonderful!  I took lots of pictures and here are two rugs that caught my attention:
This delightful rug was hooked by Sybil Osicka and it's a Bev Conway design.
Iris Simpson hooked this little goat.  (I'll try to post some more great rugs from Punderson over the next few days....)
~~~~
And lastly, I saw this on the news Thursday night and just couldn't help but smile!  Just imagine... goats are helping keep the Earth green:

I love the comment that the guy from Google made..."they're just fun to look at!"
I couldn't agree more!!!

3 comments:

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Oh Chris,

What a face on your Zack ! Just perfect.
Love the rugs . .. My sister said Punderson was great she loves that camp! Hmmm . . . Maybe a goat is next on my animal list to create!
Thanks for sharing the video!

Lori Ann

Rugs and Pugs said...

Kris ~
Oh that Zack is just too cute!
I saw Sybil's rug today at the Walnut Creek hook-in. It was magnificant!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Andrea said...

Love your goat and the goat rugs! The goat bug has bitten me as well. Five angora goats arrive at the farm in early June and I can't wait. I'm pretty sure my next rug will have to be a goat rug.