Saturday, December 19, 2009

Upcoming Classes

This is me at a Quilt show in 2008, teaching little Rachel how to rug hook. What a joy for the both of us...Rachel was smitten with learning her new craft and I was overjoyed to be able to teach her! I loved her enthusiasm and perseverance.
I am offering rug hooking classes here in my studio, beginning Saturday, January 16th. If you are interested in joining me, click on this link: classes This will take you to my Schedule page where you can read all the particulars. You can also download a class flier by clicking on the "Download a flier" link on that page. Why not start out the new year by learning a new craft, brushing up on your skills, or just getting together for a few fun hours with like-minded friends?

2 comments:

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

I have been wanting to learn rug hooking. I wished I lived closer. I am in Alabama. Such a great piture. I cross stith and I am always trying to past the craft on to others. I don't like to see any craft die out.

Deb said...

I have wanted to learn this craft for ages. I do live close enough but the Saturday classes aren't doable. But I'll definitely call you after the first of the year. You've come very highly recommended and I can't wait to learn.