Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Introducing...Emma!

Isn't she absolutely adorable? This is my new little lamb, Emma! She was born on April 3, 2008, weighing 11 pounds at birth. She is one in a set of triplets and she's a white Wensleydale.
That's my Emma on the left. Isn't she a perky little gal? And the human is Neil Kentner who is a friend of mine and raises Wensleydale sheep here in Michigan. He has a beautiful flock!

Here's Emma and her mama.


Time for a nap!


I haven't decided yet if I want to register Emma...that means she would have a pedigree with papers and a fancy-schmancy name to match....but regardless of what I decide, she's always going to be little Emma to me!
We can't bring her home for a couple of months but my heart is smiling because she is so beautiful. There is nothing better than a soft curly lamb!
Stay tuned...I'll have to start a mini-series called "Growing Up With Emma"!!!





No comments: