Thursday, April 24, 2008

"2008 Friendship Hook-In" Saline, Michigan

I'll be vending at the Hook-In in Saline, Michigan this Saturday at the Washtenaw Farm Council Grounds. The fun begins at 10 am and lasts until 4 pm. There'll be door prizes, a rug exhibit, raffle for a hooked rug.
************
I'm bringing along 3 brand new Notforgotten Farm patterns!
Based on Lori's latest note cards, they were newly adapted this week and will make their debut at the hook-in.
Be sure to LOOK for them!!!
**************
I'm also bringing lots of wool, patterns, books, hooks, kits, pins, frames, roving, and much, much more.
Stop by my booth and say hello!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Kris-

Your booth looks great! Wish I could be there! I am so drawn to your patterns--in fact I'm finishing the whipping on Pumpkin Tyme. Hope you have a great time at the hook-in. Can't wait to see the new patterns based on Lori's designs!

Mary

Bobbie said...

Hey Kris...Loved your booth and as always, your patterns are wonderful! It was such a fun day. Can't wait to get started on my new rug "My House". I am hooking it to hang over my fireplace.

Bobbie