Thursday, August 7, 2014

Flash Sale!

It's a Flash Sale!

Sometimes I get a little crazy when I am drawing patterns and I draw too many of one certain design.  Maybe it's because I have extra backing left over and that pattern fits the scrap.  Maybe I am so smitten with a design that I think it's going to sell a lot.  Maybe it's just the full moon.  Whatever it is, I end up with more patterns than I know what to do with.  My overeagerness is your lucky day!  Today I'm having a flash sale because I have too many Do Goode, Be Nice patterns.  Here's how it works:
The Flash Sale lasts one day.  That's today, Thursday, August 7th, 2014.  It runs all day but please don't call me after 9 pm tonight, OK?  The Flash Sale is good for the Do Goode, Be Nice pattern only.  These patterns will be 25% off the normal retail price.

I am offering 5 Do Goode patterns on monks cloth and 4 on linen. (Linen is sold out - Thanks you!!!)Shipping (and sales tax if you live in Michigan) is extra.  The sale will end at the end of August 7th or whenever I run out of the patterns.
This is just in time for your Autumn and Halloween hooking!
Here's the link to the pattern on my website, just in case you want to take a peek:

No comments: