Thanks for everyone who came out to the tent sale on June 1st. We moved the sale to inside but the weather turned out beautiful! I enjoyed seeing everyone!
While we did sell a lot of wool, there are many, many yards that are still available. Today, my assistant Nicole and I measured out the left over wool so I could post it on my blog for all my out of town friends. Here is your opportunity to stock up or build your stash at discounted prices! I'm going to post the terms and conditions of the blog sale. Please read them carefully so you are prepared when the sale is posted tomorrow:
1. All wool will be at the wholesale price of $13.50 per yard. Shipping is extra. If you live in Michigan, you must pay 6% sales tax.
2. All wool is sold as-is.
3. No wool will be cut smaller than 1/2 yard.
4. All wool sales are final - no returns.
5. All sales are first-come, first served. I will go by the time of your phone call or e-mail.
6. You may order by e-mail or by phone, however all wool must be paid for in full before shipping.
7. I accept Visa, Master Card, and Discover.
8. All sale wool will be posted tomorrow, June 11, 2013 at 3 pm eastern time/2 pm central time.