Saturday, May 18, 2013

Spruce Ridge Studios Annual Open House and Tent Sale


Just two weeks away!  Always a fun day!
Spruce Ridge Studios Annual Open House & Tent Sale
Saturday June 1, 2013
10 am to 2 pm 
(sale starts at 10 am sharp - NO EARLY SALES will be allowed.  We will be organizing and setting up right until 10 am)
The emphasis of this year's sale is beautiful textured wool on the bolt at wholesale prices.  Also a selection of rug hooking patterns at 50% off!
There will be wool, rug hooking patterns, knitting yarns, and craft-related products at reduced prices.  Also vintage, one of a kind, and antique treasures.  
All sale items will be under the tent.
For your regular shopping needs, my studio will be open during the sale.
Visa, Master Card, and Discover accepted.
Please message me for directions.



2 comments:

lms said...

hi kris...I am going to come to your sale and wondered if you would have the twill for sale for a couple of my rugs I am working on.....I also want to pick up a kit of wool hand sewing to do this winter in forida.....will you have any kits for sale....thanks linda

Kris Miller said...

Yes, I have twill tape for sale. It will be at regular price in my studio, which will be open at the same time as the tent sale. The kits I have for sale are rug hooking kits, but will also be available in my studio.