Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Sweet Little Holiday Show

What are you doing this week-end?  If you have plans to be near the Ann Arbor area, make sure to stop by the All The Trimmings Holiday Show at the Chelsea Fairgrounds!  It's this Saturday, December 3rd from
 10 am to 4 pm.
This is a sweet little gem of a show!  Free parking, free admission and free refreshments for everyone.  I find that it's cozy and a fun thing to do on a wintry week-end.  I will be vending there along with other quality "made in Michigan" artists.  There are lots of unique, one of a kind products that are great for gift giving or for your holiday home decorating.  It's hard for me to say which booth is my favorite but the folks with the fresh Christmas greenery are always popular and busy (I always find a fantastic wreath!).  Other items you will find:  Marlene Dusbiber's wood carvings, jewelry, antiques and collectibles, photography, pastels and folk paintings, collectible bears, tiles, textiles, stained glass, bread boards, honey and more!  I've just gotten in some wonderful textured woolens, and I've got some fresh new overdyed wool too.  Along with some woolly items that are hand made by me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chelsea Fairgrounds
20501 Old US 12
Chelsea, MI
The town of Chelsea is also having their Hometown Holiday festivities on this same week-end, so come on out and join the fun!

No comments: