Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It Was Very, Very Merry!

I am still  basking in the glow from last week-end's Merry Maker Folk Art and Fine Craft show!  If you were there, you'll know what I mean...and if you weren't there, then seriously consider making plans to attend next year!  The artists and their offerings were simply amazing!
These pictures represent just a small portion of the talent:
Entrance to the show

Ali Strebel's booth

 Redware by Ginger Cazan

 Beaumont Pottery

 Humble Crow Creations

 Pieces of Olde

 Lori Bosi from Pine Hollow Primitives

 
Wonderful creatures from Lori Ann Corelis

 The work of Scott Smith from Rucus Studio 

 Small Stories Studio

 Spruce Ridge Studios!

10 comments:

Julia said...

Wow, What beautiful displays. My three favorites are Spruce Ridge Studio, Scott Smith from Rucus Studio and the redware booth. Thanks for sharing. JB

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

All looks so festive !!! I wish I lived close by !!

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

It all looks wonderful!!

Kim said...

Looks great. Wish I could have attended - but my bank account is happy I live to far away. :)

Maria said...

Kris, Your booth looks great as usual! Thanks for sharing all the photos. It was like we were there. Maria

Sheila said...

Thanks for sharing! Where is this show?

Kris Miller said...

Hi Sheila,

It's at the Clark County Fairgrounds in Springfield, Ohio....roughly in between Dayton and Columbus. Hope you can come next year!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Kris ~
The booths all look wonderful. Maybe next year....
Happy Thanksgiving :)
Lauren

Miccosukee said...

Kris,
What a wonderful display. I think I live in the wrong part of the country. We have nothing even close to that here.

Thanks for sharing.

trisha

twoives said...

This looks like a wonderful show! Don't think it would be a day trip from South Texas!!!

SMI