Sunday, February 3, 2008

Hurray!


As promised, here is a picture of my finished rug! The last loops were pulled up on Friday night...umm...should I say perhaps Saturday morning during the wee hours?!? Yup, when I get inspired, I have been known to stay up until 1 am...2 am... or 3 am!!! The rug still needs to be steamed and hemmed but I've already started another hooking project. I'd rather be hooking than hemming!

A large stray dog came by the animal pens today; he had no collar or identification. He was young and exuberant and bounded in circles around and around the pens. Sequoia gathered his little herd into a group for protection and the sheep stamped their feet and then fled in terror. The animal control officer arrived and took this pup to "Puppy Jail". How sad. We have had several recent dog attacks in our county and dog owners should be mindful to keep their dogs under control.

1 comment:

kpultzdesign said...

wow--look at what you can accomplish in a month! that would take me a month...of Sundays! sad about the dog--did I tell you about the dog incident at the cottage? It included armed troopers and a police helicopter...