Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Spruce Ridge Studios Tent Sale and Open House 2017


Hello blog friends! 

(Willie is waiting to see you)

I thought I'd pop in to tell you that the Spruce Ridge Studios 2017 Tent Sale and Open House is this Saturday, September 30th from 10 am to 2 pm.  The sale starts at 10 am sharp ~ no early sales please, because we are always scurrying around until the very last minute, trying to get all the goodies out on the tables! 

All the sale items will be outside under the tents/canopies in our back yard.
There will be lots of clearance priced wool and rug hooking patterns (some are marked down as much as 50% and if you like to hook on monks cloth, you will have a large selection to choose from!)  There are also craft related products at reduced prices.  Look for our vintage, one of a kind, and antique treasures.  We will feature a "free box" this year...anything in the box is yours for the taking!

Enjoy complimentary cider and donuts while you visit.

My studio will also be open for regular shopping.  Due to a hectic travel schedule, I am not usually available to open my home to shoppers ... so this is a rare opportunity to come and shop my regular stock of wool and patterns! (We are working on a dedicated shopping area for next year - hopefully - keeping my fingers crossed!)

We accept all major credit cards for your purchases.

I look forward to seeing you this Saturday.  The weather will be much cooler and the weatherman is predicting a pleasant day!
PS:  Look under the "schedule" tab above for my address...just scroll down until you see the info for the SRS tent sale.




2 comments:

Saundra said...

Wish I was going to be there to take advantage of it.

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

Would be there if I were closer 🤓