Sunday, July 26, 2015

Bittersweet Goodbye...

Recently Holly Hills Primitives announced that they will be moving to a new location, starting August 1st.  They are moving from the old mill to the Downing House, located at 512 E. Maple St., Holly, MI.  After a great deal of thought and careful consideration, I have decided NOT to make the move with them.  

Today was "packing up and taking down" day as we moved all of our stock and display pieces out of the mill and back to my house.  I am so grateful for YOU, my loyal customers, for your patronage and support during the brief months we sold our rug hooking supplies to you.  It was a fabulous experience!  Ken and I wish Dawn and Dick Rossell the very best of luck in their new surroundings!

For this time of transition, I will only be selling products by phone/mail order until I can get my studio back into a state of normalcy again.  I'm not sure how long that will take!  To shop our products in person, please visit us at our upcoming (and fabulous) shows...Michigan Fiber Festival in Allegan, Michigan (August), the ATHA Biennial in San Antonio, Texas (September), and the Brandywine Guild's 2015 Hook-In, Kimberton, PA (October)!!!  

I am tentatively scheduling our 2015 Annual Tent Sale and Open House for Saturday October 10th.  Keep checking back to my blog or the Spruce Ridge Studios Face Book page for more details on this very popular event!

1 comment:

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Such a sweet space it was. . . .
SO wish I could get to the fall events!

L