Monday, November 3, 2014

New Patterns

A big thanks to everyone who participated in the Flash Sale last Friday.  Your packages are in the mail and on their way to you.  If you missed the Halloween Flash Sale, don't despair.  There will be another flash sale on a different pattern in the near future.  So stay tuned!
I recently added two new patterns to the Notforgotten Farm collection. 

Here's Old Tom, a wonderful turkey pattern in a size that will hook up quickly.
I haven't ever hooked any turkey rugs so I think I want to do this one...in fact, the more I look at it, I might just take my Daisy rug off of my frame and start it tonight. I think I can get it done before Thanksgiving!

I do have a little inspiration for a hooking a turkey rug. We have had a group of turkeys hanging around our property all summer long. I think it is a mom and her chicks.  We have watched them grow and now I can't tell the mom from her babies.  They get close to the house sometimes, so I have gotten a few pictures. I love to watch them and see the color of their feathers.  Sometimes they roost in our pine trees in the evening.

 


The second pattern is called October 31st.
I love this pattern because it is not a typical Halloween pattern and has a very Fraktur-like feel to it.  It's a great design to hook in basic neutral textures...but you can still play with a few colors in the flowers.

Both patterns can be seen on my website and are available for immediate shipping.


1 comment:

Saundra said...

Kris, I love both of Lori's new designs and agree with your comments on the Oct. 31st.

Saundra