Saturday, January 14, 2012

Rug of the Day-January 14th

Today's rug is Bittersweet Pumpkin, a design adapted from Lori Brechlin Folk Art by 
Spruce Ridge Studios (c) 2007
This was hooked by Susan Pilotto.  I love the green pumpkin and how the eyes, nose and mouth glow with orange, almost like there's a light from within.  This is a fun little fall mat!  Great job, Susan!
Here's an update to yesterday's rug:  Maureen saw my post with her Goat Hill rug and sent me a picture of the completed rug.
Bravo, Maureen, it is beautiful!


Mouse Droppings Fine Folk Art said...

Thanks for featuring my Lori's patterns!!! Susan

Simply Wendy said...

Both fabulous, but that Goat Hill - might have to add this to MY bucket list too! Swoon!!

adailydoseoffiber said...

I love the pumpkin rug. Great and unusual colors!