Monday, June 9, 2008

Hooked Rug Show and Hook-In in Mansfield, Ohio

Isn't this a beautiful setting? This is the Kingwood Center in Mansfield, Ohio. I will be vending at the hooked rug show/hook-in that takes place here on Saturday June 21, 2008. The hours of the show are 10 am to 4pm and admission is absolutely free and open to the public! Come enjoy the rugs in the Meeting Hall, and the lush flowers and gardens on the grounds (I have never been here but I'm told it's a wonderful place to visit). Stop by my booth and say hello! If you have any other questions, you may call Katie Allman at 419-685-4490.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Kris,
I love Kingwood Center. The flowers and peacocks are amazing. I grew up close to Kingwood and went every summer. Enjoy the rug hooking show. Wish I could attend. Your Hex and Frex rug looks amazing! Maria